Board Certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Internal Medicine
Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Arizona College of Medicine in Phoenix
Dr. Nafisi started his journey in the medical field by completing his undergraduate degree at the University of Illinois and his Doctor of Medicine with a distinction in research from Chicago Medical School, both in Chicago. He completed his internal medicine residency at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska, his cardiology fellowship at the University of Florida in Jacksonville, Florida and his interventional cardiology fellowship at Banner University Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona where he received advanced training in peripheral and endovascular interventions.
A published author of more than 60 articles in peer-review journals, he is the principle investigator of the TORUS-2 Clinical Trial which studies a new type of stent in the treatment of peripheral artery disease, and RESTOR-1 Study of a device that opens 100 percent of occluded arteries in the legs.
- Board Certified in Cardiology
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Cardiology Fellowship at University of Florida College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency: Creighton University School of Medicine
- Medical School: Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University
Contact us for more information.