Board Certified and Fellowship Trained in Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Disease
Experience: 15+ years of medical experience
Assistant Clinical Professor, Creighton University School of Medicine, Phoenix Campus
Dr. Nafisi received his bachelor degree at University of Arizona double majored in Biochemistry and Molecular Cellular Biology. He received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. He completed his interventional fellowship in coronary and peripheral vascular intervention at Banner Good Samaritan.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Premedical Studies: Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry and Molecular/Cellular Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Medical School: Ross University, North Brunswick, New Jersey; fellowship, Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
Awards & Affiliations
- Patient Choice Award 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Academic Physician of the Year 2009 at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Phoenix, AZ
- Academic Physician of the Year 2010 at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Phoenix, AZ
- Associate Clinical Professor Department of Cardiology
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
Contact us for more information.